Lori E. Miller, the owner of Developing Professionals, a company that provides training, consulting, and coaching services to organizations in leadership and professional development, will faciliate this discussion. She has conducted hundreds of seminars and workshops both locally and nationally for corporations, non-profit groups and professional associations.
Irate customers are an unfortunate fact of life. Whether you work in a business, a government office, school, or as an independent contractor, sooner or later you will have to deal with an angry or upset customer. When this happens, it is important to be prepared. This program covers specific skills along with “breakthrough techniques” that can be used in extreme cases to help you calm the situation and resolve the customer’s issue.
Participants will learn:
- About individual triggers and reactionary behaviors.
- How to use more productive responses during conflict.
- How to connect more effectively with others by using effective verbal and nonverbal methods.
- How to ask effective questions to focus on a solution.
- How to apply the five steps for dealing with difficult people.
Please register through the Workshop Registration System. Light Snacks will be provided.
Back to Top
Some content on this page is saved in PDF format. To view these files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader free. If you are having trouble reading a document, request an accessible copy of the PDF or Word Document.